Trailers? Don't have them any longer

kuebs

This may be the wrong thread for this question, but I am not sure where it goes.

I recently had to rebuild my Media Server and my Emby installation.

I used to have trailers which downloaded for new content.   I thought it was part of a plugin which I used to have, but I no longer see movie trailers as part of the plugin catalog.   Only upcoming movie trailers.

This was a feature my wife really liked.   It may have been that it was pulling the content from the trailers, but it was presenting it as an option under each movie listing.

How can I get that back?

I paid for tv theme songs and tv theme videos, and I would pay again for trailers.

the trailer channel will do that. it won't download locally, but it will show a trailer button on your movie page.

how do I get the trailer channel?  Or how do I enable it?

I want the trailers to be in the same directory as the movie, so that it shows as an option to play when she looks at the movie.

Happy2Play

The trailer plugin no longer downloads trailers to movie folder it only streams them. 

Prior to my rebuild, (two days agao) I had an option with most movies to play a trailer.  This also worked for Roku.  I swear that the trailer file was actually in the directory and was updated.  And new content was updated too.  I really would like to get that back.

I had an option with most movies to play a trailer.  This also worked for Roku.

See post #2. Install the trailer plugin in the plugin catalog.

Ok.  I guess maybe I have to wait for it to scan the full library and download everything.   Right now it doesn't seem to be getting any trailers.   I will see what happens in a few days.

hoxtonia

Couch potato will download trailers though if you process your movies through it plus will rename etc....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My trailers came back, but its like I have many less than I used to.   But the wife is happier, so I guess all is well that ends well.

Thanks.

• Like 1