TVHeadend works but emby shows nothing

JoeyMuyo

JoeyMuyo

Greetings,

I finally shelled out for a TV card and got it all configured with tvheadend on my Ubuntu 15.04 server. All working fine and I have watched live TV via tvheadend to test it.

Now the problem is emby shows nothing on the live TV or guide screens. In the Live TV section of manage server it has a nice green status tick and the following information:

TVHclient

HTS Tvheadend 4.0.6

HTSP protokoll version: 20

Free diskspace: 1266GB / 1363GB

Up to date!

So as far as I can tell it should be working! I have restarted emby, tvheadend and the entire server but nothing.

Can anyone shed any light on what I have missed or things I can try to get this sorted?

post-14880-0-50975700-1445549556_thumb.png

post-14880-0-77543500-1445549557_thumb.png

JoeyMuyo

Okay so for anyone who might stumble across this thread via a google search.

It started working perfectly fine after a day. Just be patient, wait it out and magically emby starts showing everything.

there is a refresh guide scheduled task. the plugin is supposed to kick this off automatically. it probably didn't do that, therefore you had to wait for the system to do it on the schedule.

Tolotos

there is a refresh guide scheduled task. the plugin is supposed to kick this off automatically. it probably didn't do that, therefore you had to wait for the system to do it on the schedule.

Hi @@Luke how can I kick this from the plugin?

-- Tolotos

• 3 months later...