Using NAR (Narrated) Audio stream instead of English

benjamoomin

Spaceboy

Hi @@Luke is there anything else you need to investigate this issue, or is it already being looked at? Cheers

hi, this seems close to being resolved for me on android tv. Ebr implemented something for recorded tv yesterday following a fix for live tv last week. Are you still having the same issues?
  • Like 1

benjamoomin

@@Spaceboy yeah still having the issue on what I've tested. Amazon TV stick, android phone app and via Browser (on phone). All still playing nar instead of eng track.

If ebr has something fixed for android tv then it should filter through to amazon TV (the atv app is showing v 1.5.65a).

• 1 year later...

I switch from nar mp2 to english mp2 by pressing the audio icon but it still plays narrated/audio in Theater for windows. How can you turn it off it does my head in.

I'm in the process of converting totally to Emby from WMC. I think the Emby team have done a brilliant job with most of the software but Theater for windows needs some tweaking compared to the Fire TV app. 

• 3 weeks later...
cue1boy

Does anyone know why Emby Theater in windows is doing this and how to turn it off. I can't use emby for live tv like this, thanks.

cue1boy

Looking at tvmosaic plugin, can this be changed to make track 2 to track 1 ?

post-4399-0-45312500-1584651263_thumb.png

Edited by cue1boy

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to be placing a big focus on Live TV development during the 4.5 series to stay tuned for improvements. Thanks.