All of my movies are gone

lanos

I don't know what happened but I started kodi today and there are no movies from emby in my library I still have all my shows, channels, etc just my movies are gone tried to refresh the library but it just sits at  0%. Any help would be greatly appreciated

kodi.log

xnappo

Likely it is the change to user view nodes vs. collection nodes.

Did you read the release notes regarding configuring and setting up user views with the new release? 

As always, I really recommend turning auto-update off for the addon if you are using it 'in production'.

xnappo

Angelblue05

@@lanos

If you launch the emby add-on > your user view > movies, does it come up empty? The rest of your content shows up correctly?

From your logs, you are on 1.1.51. How is your movie content defined on your server? Movies? Mixed content? What emby server version are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@lanos

Ok, sounds correct. I'm sorry, at this point we'll need a kodi log of you syncing your content after resetting your kodi database. Only enable our add-on debug via settings > advanced tab (set as Debug) and post your log (it might be a little big, you can put it on dropbox and just paste the link to it here). Thanks, we just don't have much to go on. I do not have this issue at all and my server is on the same version as yours. The log will tell us what's happening to your movies.

Edited by Angelblue05

not sure which fixed it but i did a full metadata refresh of emby then did a DB reset on kodi and now everything's back to normal

• Like 1

Angelblue05

If you had already did a reset previously, then it was probably the metadata refresh. Anyway, tt was really an odd one for sure. I am glad you managed to resolve this! I was looking over the code multiple times to find something that would explain what you experienced but could not find anything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk