Swagger ui not working

Angelblue05

Angelblue05

I can't get swagger to work with the latest beta update 3.0.5768.1

I get this:

5622ccf6804cf_swagger.png

if I remove the swagger-ui from the url, it loads swagger ui with the api filled in. However, Chrome breaks a few seconds later.

5622cd0085433_swagger2.png

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

i've got the wrong path fixed, but the fact that the page shortly freezes after appears to be an issue in the swagger html and it would be great if someone else could investigate that.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Two things that stand out to me @@Luke

First, css/reset.css is included in the html but does not exists. Second, the lib/swagger-oauth.js is included but does not exists. Hope this helps.

no i know the issue is some js library that swagger is including that is getting stuck in some kind of loop. i don't know which one it is, but you can try going to the html page and eliminating stuff. it may result in some feature loss but that might be ok.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Angelblue05

@@Luke

Sorry I'm a noob :) It seems when I comment out the script for lib/swagger-oauth.js which doesn't exists seems to at least stops chrome from crashing. I've got nothing else, sorry.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Some development. It seems my swagger-ui crashes when I'm also accessing the forums... When I close the forums tab and re-open swagger ui, it seems to load properly. I've done that a couple of times now.

Coincidence?

Edit: yep coincidence it seems. Oh well.

Edited by Angelblue05

• 4 weeks later...
Angelblue05

I find that it crashes a lot less in Chrome if I open swagger in a new window (once or twice, instead of 5+ times). The automatic api fill in works great btw, thanks for that.

• 1 year later...