Most images not downloading

yardameus

yardameus

Version 3.0.5768.1  

Just noticed today that after adding several movies, the images were not being downloaded.  The backdrop was, but nothing else was, and these were all movies with plenty of images to choose from for every category.

I was able to manually pick all of the images, they were just not automatically downloaded like usual.

server-63580679438.txt

Edited by yardameus

Ultroman

I am experiencing something similar. All the images were gone after I updated yesterday, except for a few of the series I watch the most.

Then I enabled all the "Automatically update from ***"-options in the Metadata => Advanced tab, and did a full library scan. Most of my shows and movies now have images, but about 40% are missing their primary image. ALL of them had all their images two days ago, because I've painstakingly found images for them online manually. But now it seems that 3 times as many of the primary images are screwed up, than were screwed up when I started out.

What's the deal? Where did all those images go? Are they now taking up space in the Metadata-folder and not linked to anything? Or does the server clear out the unused images from the folder? Before you ask, I have NOT ticked the "Save artwork and metadata into media folders", as I hate crowded folders.

yardameus

I have not had any issues with existing images being messed up, but I've had artwork downloaded all along.  

yardameus

Adding a new series also has the same result.  No images downloaded.  Is this related to an issue with TMDB or TVDB?  

Happy2Play

I would since you added something new and it is still doing the same thing.

Koleckai Silvestri

Had the same problem earlier as well. I had to download them manually through the Edit Images tool. Not exactly sure what time and have restarted the server about 30 times today so don't know which log file it is. Will probably add more content tomorrow.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri

tmdb has a lookup by imdb which we are using but it comes up not found because they don't have the imdb on file for that particular title. i guess we will have to adjust to that situation.

• 2 weeks later...
Ultroman

Just wanted to say, that I am experiencing the same in alarming amounts. A lot of 404s from tmdb.

Edited by Ultroman

yardameus

Mine seems to have worked itself out.  I almost wonder if it's just issues on their end (image providers).

Ultroman

I'm having the same issue with images for newly added content.

Try to go to the affected title and click Refresh. Suddenly that worked for all my broken titles. Must be something in the newest server update or something, because I could swear it didn't work a few days ago.

Godspeed

dejavux2

My issue seems to be mainly for 'backdrop' images.  If I go to the affected title, click 'Save', then click 'Refresh', it will download 1 more backdrop.  I have the Number of Backdrops set to 40 to get the most backdrops. 

So, say I have 3 backdrops now for a certain title.  I go into Metadata Manager, scroll to that title, click 'Save', then click 'Refresh', it will download 1 more backdrop....brining me to 4 for that title.  If I click on the button to view/download backdrops, I can see that there are at least 12 available, but it will only do one at a time using the method mentioned above.

I am on Server Dev Version 3.0.5790.100

server-63582541776.txt

Same issue here for new added content. Will only download one backdrop even though ive set it to 3.

Have to manually download rest and at that its inconsistent, This update is really buggy. Populating

screens is also slower in some areaa.