Guide No longer works

speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

The guide just stopped showing up entirely. Just loads a blank page now in an browser. Android app loads Guide, but it is extremely slow.

I restarted the server, even rebooted the computer. I ran the scheduled tasks to refresh library and guide....nothing.

log attached

Log.txt

speedingcheetah

go into live tv setup and double check that the tuner ip address is correct.

It shows up fine and available. It is set to static and does not change.

I fixed the issues mentioned in post by resetting the Guide Source....Schedule Direct. That worked...until now.

Today, Now the guide page loads the channels...but has not guide info. 

Also, Emby does not seem to be accepting Schedules Direct  listing info. I type in zip code....but it does not populate anything under the lineup dropdown menu.

Edited by speedingcheetah

It shows up fine and available. It is set to static and does not change.

I fixed the issues mentioned in post by resetting the Guide Source....Schedule Direct. That worked...until now.

Today, Now the guide page loads the channels...but has not guide info. 

Also, Emby does not seem to be accepting Schedules Direct  listing info. I type in zip code....but it does not populate anything under the lineup dropdown menu.

Please see http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

speedingcheetah

I already did that...that is why i am posting here...again......i just checked my logs...

2015-10-16 20:30:01.1821 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /LiveTv/ListingProviders/Lineups?Id=1e689e6421b141cc8c6d133c70ecddb7&Location=55426&Country=USA

*** Error Report ***

"The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."\

Lol...I updated the post with log file....funny though..only 1 channel now has guide info....weird.

Log2.txt

schedules direct is returning an error that indicates there's a problem with your account. unfortunately i can't tell you more because the version of emby server you're running doesn't log it, but that's the gist of it. you can try removing your schedules direct info and adding it back. if that still doesn't work send a PM to rkulagow and ask him to look at your account. in the future emby server will make the information of what's wrong more visible to you.

speedingcheetah

schedules direct is returning an error that indicates there's a problem with your account. unfortunately i can't tell you more because the version of emby server you're running doesn't log it, but that's the gist of it. you can try removing your schedules direct info and adding it back. if that still doesn't work send a PM to rkulagow and ask him to look at your account. in the future emby server will make the information of what's wrong more visible to you.

Current version??? Arnt I running the most recent version?  Its set to auto update and says is up to date,

There is nothing wrong with my Schedule direct account...i can log into it just fine.

Yes,...i tried deleting the setting in Emby and re-adding it. same error.  Also deleted and added new schedule in Schedules direct account. 

It was working fine last night. I got back from work today and this.....Nothing on my end has changed.

Happy2Play

I think he means the next release shows more logging. 

Edited by Happy2Play

speedingcheetah

I think he means the next release shows more logging. 

Actually...i just updated to the beta. Nope still same issue....

More logs very long

Log3.txt