Next up update bug

hhb97b

Hi

I think I have found a bug. The tv "Next Up" section isn't updated when a episode has been seen.

This scenario can replicate the issue

1. Go to the "Next Up" section on TV

2. Enter the episode to watch

3. See the episode.

4. Go back, which will result in standing on the "Next Up" section again

5. The series for the seen episode is not updated to the next episode. To update the "Next Up" section one has to go to either movies or Apps tab.

I'm running

Mbserver: 3.0.5072.23

Media Browser Theater: 3.0.5072.23

Thx in advance

I've noticed this as well, not a huge deal right now, but in order for the "next up" to refresh, you need to navigate away from "TV" to something else, and back to TV, and it will be refreshed. It would be nice to see this fixed in the future though, since I've migrated over to MBT, I find I watch 90% of my television shows through the "next up" feature. Great work guys!

I've noticed this as well, not a huge deal right now, but in order for the "next up" to refresh, you need to navigate away from "TV" to something else, and back to TV, and it will be refreshed. It would be nice to see this fixed in the future though, since I've migrated over to MBT, I find I watch 90% of my television shows through the "next up" feature. Great work guys!

I agree it is not a huge error or very important one to fix, but it would be nice is it was :)