Automatically move folders to another location?

iPixels

Hello! I am pretty new with Emby, and so far I have loved everything about it. Well, I have set everything up to go, and I have got someone to make me a little program to automate downloads. When I download a movie, or a TV Show, both of them will download in the same folder, and then everything will just hump up in emby, both movies and tv shows will show in Movies category and same with the TV Shows. What I have been looking for quite a while now is a way to automate emby, or some sort of addon/Program to use the metadata to automatically move either TV Shows or Movies to another location itself. I have been googling and searching, downloaded some tools, but with no luck. They just made things worse for me. I may have followed some instructions wrong or anything could have happened, but I have been taking very much time with this. Is there anyone who knows what I can do to automate this, and then give me a path to walk on?  :) And maybe just give me some informative instructions?  :D I would be very happy, so I can become even more lazy!

Thank you, hope for any answers!

Regards, Markus.

You will really want to separate TV and movie content to get the most out of the system.

There is an AutoOrganize feature in the server that can move TV shows.