Feature Request - Theme Accent Colours

lolwut

Hi,

I dont know if you already enabled this or not, but since I can not install alpha (Norton doesnt get along with it), just looking at screenshots, I assume that you have not implemented this yet,

So, My suggestion is different accent colours to be enabled in Theater Client like the Windows 8 & Windows Phone accent colours for their themes.

Current one seems to be black background, white&green text, too much Xboxy for me though. 

Hope you consider this

Cheers

I am sure Norton is reporting a false positive,there is nothing sinister about MBT,why not just install it and give it a try.

Once installed the green and white actually compliments the the product.

Green and White looks good too, but still it is preference thing and since all my other themes I use Dark Grey - Blue and White, I prefer to customize it if I can.

BTW Norton is definitely reporting a false positive, but too much trouble to go around, due to it not only it does not trust the installer, it does not trust everything it installs, thus requiring me to tell norton every file installer installs and modifies is trustable manually, too much effort, I will just wait for the release.

How come this topic turned into which Security Suit is better?:)))) 

Well, If I had a choice I would have used Comodo or Zonealarm (get used to their GUI, menu structure), but some of us carry work to home and therefore use the software our institutions provide for accessing workplace.

I already hate Norton, have to go through incredible lot to just change one single setting unlike in the ones I mention, still Not My Choice! :)))