1.1.47 on Android

browned

browned

Anyone else getting emby error check log messages on kodi 15.1, Emby beta 1.1.47 on Android?

Will post a log when I can get access to it.

browned

Couldn't find the logs in the file manager so copied this from Kodi log uploader.

Edited by Angelblue05

browned

Still getting an emby error but xbmclogs is down so I can't upload to check the details. I will try again  in the morning.

DruTheFu

I too was receiving this error last night, with Emby v1.1.46 with a Jarvis nightly from last week, and then the Jarvis nightly from 10/11/15 I updated to hoping to fix the issue....no luck, same error message.  I came to these boards, did not see any related threads, did see that v1.1.47 was released, but trying to force an update to Emby within Kodi still only refreshed to v1.1.46, even with the forums stating 1.1.47 was released.

My hope is that by the time I get home today from work, that Emby will have auto-updated to v1.1.47 and all will be back to good.

• Like 1

browned

These are the emby error I get now.

137.22:34:16 T:18446744072519378880  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

138.22:34:16 T:18446744072517356000   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

139.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

140.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>

141.                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py', 1100, 35, '        if self.kodiversion in {15, 16}:\n'))

142.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):

143.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py", line 24, in <module>

144.                                                import KodiMonitor

145.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/KodiMonitor.py", line 12, in <module>

146.                                                from WriteKodiVideoDB import WriteKodiVideoDB

147.                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py', 1100, 35, '        if self.kodiversion in {15, 16}:\n'))

148.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

149.22:34:17 T:18446744072550504408  NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false

browned

Same again.

139.06:56:24 T:18446744072517422344   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

140.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

141.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>

142.                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py', 1100, 35, '        if self.kodiversion in {15, 16}:\n'))

143.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):

144.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py", line 24, in <module>

145.                                                import KodiMonitor

146.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/KodiMonitor.py", line 12, in <module>

147.                                                from WriteKodiVideoDB import WriteKodiVideoDB

148.                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py', 1100, 35, '        if self.kodiversion in {15, 16}:\n'))

149.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

and

278.06:58:18 T:18446744072536926960   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

279.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

280.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>

281.                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/ReadEmbyDB.py', 297, 58, '                if itemtype is None and type in {"movies", "tvshows"}:\n'))

282.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):

283.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/default.py", line 10, in <module>

284.                                                import Entrypoint as entrypoint

285.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/Entrypoint.py", line 19, in <module>

286.                                                from ReadEmbyDB import ReadEmbyDB

287.                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/ReadEmbyDB.py', 297, 58, '                if itemtype is None and type in {"movies", "tvshows"}:\n'))

288.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

289.06:58:18 T:18446744072500456168   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.emby/

290.06:58:18 T:18446744072500456168   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.emby/) failed

291.06:58:18 T:18446744072535138904  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

browned

ok I disabled, uninstalled, closed kodi. opened kodi. installed, github zip. was asked to reset DB (it might have been old). closed kodi, open kodi, full DB sync running now. Will wait and see the results. Will be at work by the time it finishes so will post later on, maybe lunch time.

• Like 1

browned

Github version resolved issue on Shield TV, looks to have done the same on the tablet but the sync is still running. Will update again if tablet still has issues.

Thanks

browned

Have this at the end of the log, thought the sync had finished but perhaps not.

2170.13:25:38 T:18446744072548324048  NOTICE: Sync DB -> FullLibrarySync : syncDatabase Exiting

2171.13:25:38 T:18446744072548324048   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:

2172.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):

2173.                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner

2174.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 1085, in run

2175.                                                libSync = self.FullLibrarySync()

2176.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 153, in FullLibrarySync

2177.                                                self.TvShowsFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)

2178.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 420, in TvShowsFullSync

2179.                                                self.EpisodesFullSync(connection,cursor,item["Id"])

2180.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 469, in EpisodesFullSync

2181.                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateEpisodeToKodiLibrary(item["Id"], kodiShowId, connection, cursor)

2182.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 641, in addOrUpdateEpisodeToKodiLibrary

2183.                                                idSeason = cursor.fetchone()[0]

2184.                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

2185.13:25:38 T:18446744072536739704  NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false

hifiaudio2

Same error for me,  cannot use it at all right now.... running latest Kodi from play store (i think it says 15.2 on the slash screen but the version on the app setting screen says 15.1) on Shield TV (ota 2.0)  and the beta repo.  Has been working fine until today.

http://xbmclogs.com/p3fkomfao

EDIT -  installed the update from GITHUB above and it started doing the fast sync immediately and worked right away with no restart.

Edited by hifiaudio2

Had the same problem today with the Mac Mini, getting all those errors and the add-on was on 1.1.46, updated to 1.1.47 and same thing... The only way to make it work was to uninstall, close and re-open Kodi and then install from the zip file downloaded from GitHub, working fine now...

My other PC (Win8.1) is on 1/1/47 and did not have this problem...

Is the github version a temporary solution or will it auto update itself in the next beta release? 

Edited by rice
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Github is temporary. Just to test if it resolved the issues during the initial sync. I will be making a new build today, with fixes. Thanks everyone :)

It should auto update itself with the next release, if you have auto update enabled in the addon sections in Kodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

browned

My Shield TV box isn't updating with new content I added today. I didn't uninstall emby with this box I updated from the github and restarted kodi and no error is displayed. I guess it crashes without displaying the error now.

My tablet is displaying a different error that I posted previously. The one about TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable and it hasn't completed s full sync yet.

Error in log

1300.20:56:33 T:18446744071638182400   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

1301.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

1302.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>

1303.                                            Error Contents: ('Path',)

1304.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):

1305.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/default.py", line 125, in <module>

1306.                                                Main()

1307.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/default.py", line 66, in __init__

1308.                                                LibrarySync().FullLibrarySync(True)

1309.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 153, in FullLibrarySync

1310.                                                self.TvShowsFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)

1311.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 413, in TvShowsFullSync

1312.                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateTvShowToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor, title)

1313.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 467, in addOrUpdateTvShowToKodiLibrary

1314.                                                playurl = PlayUtils().directPlay(MBitem)

1315.                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/resources/lib/PlayUtils.py", line 97, in directPlay

1316.                                                playurl = result['Path']

1317.                                            KeyError: ('Path',)

1318.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

1319.20:56:33 T:18446744071638182400 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(35, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/default.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/Emby.Kodi-master/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N14PythonBindings31XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_DirectorE

1320.20:56:33 T:1121100544   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync

1321.20:56:33 T:1121100544   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync) failed