Feature Requests list

CBers

CBers

This is a compiled list of Feature Requests, from the main thread with links back to the original requests for further information.

01. Help Page - Make a proper page of it, link in Tools menu and have it page dependant - link

02. Multiple episode files - link

03. Rotating backdrops on Music - link

04. Album art does not change when scrolling to down to a new album when under an Artist.  App lists all songs from all albums, but only displays the first Album art when scrolling down - link

05. When under Artist the album name is not displayed on the top under artists name like it is when in Album Artist - link

06. can the app be changed to display individual albums once clicking on an Album Artist or Artist and then the songs once you click on the album.  Nested like it is on the web - link

07. support for multiple episode file naming - link same as 2? 

08. warning message to avoid deleting server accidentally - link 

09. add the ability to play multi-part movies - link

10. add an "Upcoming" header under TV like in the webclient - link

11. move the Log from Settings to within the list of Menu items - link 

12. Add option to save Log to a txt file on USB - link 

13. Any plans to consider cast filmography redesign - link - link

14. Add the language of default audio track on the info screen of a movie - link

15. allow users to login with short PINs instead of long passwords - link

16 . add the time and studio - link

17. Add transcoding of ATMOS / TrueHD 7.1 audio - link

18. Is it possible to use the Remote Play/Stop button when playing music - link

19. High quality images. The images are low quality and a little grainy - link 

20. add the shared session feature that Kodi Emby plugin has - link

21. Trailer support - link 

22. having a quick way to mark a whole season or a whole show as watched would be great - link 

23. Add Live TV - link

24. In the music player it would be nice to be able to see a list of any tracks that have been queued, or the results of the auto mix - link

If the developer(s) feel that a Feature Request is not possible to be added, or has been completed, then I will strike-through the line above and add a comment.

I will lock this thread, but will add to it as more Feature Requests are made and accepted by the developer(s).

Edited by cmcg
  • Like 3

CBers

ChessDragon136: Mod to update some elements  :)

Hope you don't mind, Anyone else with comments who edit this pick a different colour.

04. Album art does not change when scrolling to down to a new album when under an Artist.  App lists all songs from all albums, but only displays the first Album art when scrolling down - link Rewrite of music page required

05. When under Artist the album name is not displayed on the top under artists name like it is when in Album Artist - link Rewrite of music page required

06. can the app be changed to display individual albums once clicking on an Album Artist or Artist and then the songs once you click on the album.  Nested like it is on the web - link Rewrite of music page required

11. move the Log from Settings to within the list of Menu items - link Personally I think this clutters the main menu and most people don't need to see it...

12. Add option to save Log to a txt file on USB - link Major rewrite and would only support newer TV's - Frankly not worth the effort

19. High quality images. The images are low quality and a little grainy - link As discussed, this will result in loss of D series TV support if 720p is used and E and maybe F if 1080p is used - I would suggest that the current devs make a Final X series friendly version and host it for old tv users like me

21. Trailer support - link Was in and is likely in the code, got disabled due to a server change i think

22. having a quick way to mark a whole season or a whole show as watched would be great - link Was advised against this by the server team a long time ago, but is easily implementable with a few lines of code

23. Add Live TV - link A lot of work

Edited by CBers