Broken Record (sorry)

jamvids

jamvids

Hi there Luke and the team, 

I didn't know where to put this one, and sorry to sound like a broken record. Are there any plans for the following

Favourites tabs (or something), mainly for sync and so I don't look like a prat shouting "shuffle my favourite songs" in the car.

Maybe with quick buttons to sync favourite songs, shuffle favourite songs etc, the voice command is cool but doesn't always work great in the car with background noise while Bluetoothed to the head unit and a wobblegob wife and child on the go.

Playlist resume, auto playlist resume recognisable by what you are connected to, i.e. if I connect in the car it knows just to resume what I was listening to, there is a bit of an issue where, if the charger is connected and I power cycle, i.e. waiting in the car park for the wobblegob, paying for fuel etc. it forces the app to refresh and I have to start from scratch, usually shouting shuffle my favourite songs.

Also, i was thinking of investing in an android head unit for the car so I could have Emby playing directly with no bluetooth connection and hopefully some steering wheel control so these functions would be great. 2 steps away from my music wet dream. 

Just some ideas, if you can fit them in.

jamvids

Android, sorry I didn't mention it a I assumed it may be more of a server side thing. I am looking towards an android TV and use Sony/Samsung phones tablets watches and am looking at one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-4-4-OS-GA5156F-7-Car-DVD-Player-GPS-Stereo-FM-Radio-I-for-Opel-Vauxhall-/161775849401?hash=item25aa978fb9

maybe. 

jamvids

Android, sorry I didn't mention it a I assumed it may be more of a server side thing. I am looking towards an android TV and use Sony/Samsung phones tablets watches and am looking at one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-4-4-OS-GA5156F-7-Car-DVD-Player-GPS-Stereo-FM-Radio-I-for-Opel-Vauxhall-/161775849401?hash=item25aa978fb9

maybe. 

also, a lot of car manufacturers are buying into android, google nest etc, not sure exactly to what extent but more areas for emby to be installed