Double entries on programme guide

tre4b
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hi there

Yesterday I added in an HD Homerun to my TV system.  I now seem to have a duplicate TV Guide entry for every channel in the guide.  Is this something I can turn off?

• Solution

You didn't say what live TV service or plug-in you were using (if one) so I'm just guessing but one of these two is probably your answer:

1) You were using the old Emby TV plug-in and it is still installed.  Uninstall it.

2) You are using an external service (like server wmc or nextpvr) and the tuner is being discovered by both it and our internal service.  Go into the Live TV setup in the dashboard and disable the tuners there.

• 3 weeks later...

I was using Emby and the NPVR plugin at the same time.  One set was from NPVR and the other from Emby.  I chose to just go Emby native....

• 2 weeks later...

I use the DVBLink plugin so i disable the embedded Emby TV by clicking the trashcan to the right of my Tuner. The problem is that after a short period of time the Emby TV enables itself again and I have double entries of all channels...

is your tuner ip address changing? it might be getting detected with the new address

Thanks for your quick reply. No - same IP adress the last year. Its a Homerun HDHR3-4DC

mellomade

Emby will auto detect the HDHomeRun devices.  What you have to do is click on the tuner and uncheck "enable this tuner". 

@@Luke - while the auto detect is great it might be useful to have some option to automatically disable EmbyTV when there is a plugin active.  Just an idea.