Playback issue. Stopes after 2-4 minutes.

Lordy

Hi all

i seem to have a issue with playback with emby. in the webgui .  

after around 2-4min it just stopes. and if i stop the move/tv show to go back agian and try same happens. 

Also pause or play dont respond ether to try restart it when that happens.. 

Also i do not see any specialy high cpu or ram use when it happens ether.  and the same video files works fine playing/streaming in plex or other players.

Win 7 pro

16GB Ram

I5 3ghz cpu

browser: Chrome

all ports are open and its on 75/75 mbit connection. so bw isnt the problem ether.

added transcodeing log and server/emby logs below..  hope someone can help :)

transcode-ef250b18-c826-448a-9ea8-bd963d9eba92.txt

server-63579430020.txt

Edited by Lordy

try lowering the bitrate to make it transcode the video. maybe we are stream copying it when we shouldn't be.

try lowering the bitrate to make it transcode the video. maybe we are stream copying it when we shouldn't be.

Tryed now setting it to 6Mbps and issue is still. but i installed firefox to check but there it seems to be working okay atleast first 3 video files i have been trying. 

So can this be something that is just linked to chrome ?

i am not sure but i'm glad it's working for you. i have not seen this issue myself in chrome at all.

i am not sure but i'm glad it's working for you. i have not seen this issue myself in chrome at all.

ah strange... 

yes was glad my self. so i dont have to use plex :P  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi agian..   

after i started watching a series today i noticed emby did the same agian.  but then tryed lowering the quality to 720p from 1080p and that seemed to work. 

So can the problem be that it have problem streaming/playing off media that isnt really transcoded ?