Sign in to follow this  
jeangv

Can Media Browser 2.6.2.0 Download Coverart and Metadata Anymore?

jeangv

I just re-installed Media Browser 2.6.2 and did the fix in the "MediaBrowserXML.config" to point to "<TmdbImageUrl>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/</TmdbImageUrl>" but I am not getting the vast majority of the Coverart for my ISO files.

Any ideas on what I can check to see what might be happening?

I did a "Clear Items Cache" and "Clear Image Cache" and "Refresh Now" and it did not help.

Any thoughts?

jeangv

I don't have a MB.lic license file... I never have had one... Is that needed? Some cover art has come in but most have not. Any place for me to look and see what might be going on?

jeangv

Are there any DLLs or EXEs I need to replace in the stock 2.6.2?

ebr

You don't need a license file.

jeangv

Thanks... It did not make sense that a License file was needed. Do you know if any DLLs or EXEs need to be replaced from 2.6.2 or any other config changes? Are there any logs that would point me at the problem with downloading Metadata and Cover Art for the movie?

I understand the 2.6.2 is very old and it may be not possible. Is there anyone that is successfully using 2.6.2 to get their Metadata and Cover Art? If so, how are they setup?

ebr

I think the best information we have is what you already linked to.  The providers have made changes and I know one of the changes for tmdb is rate limiting.  So, if you are trying to download everything at once, that may be what you are running into.  Look in your log for any "429" errors.  If those are there, that is the problem.  Other than that, I really don't have any ideas.

I would encourage you to look into upgrading at some point because this probably won't work forever.