Emby web folder images not displaying

CrisKolkman

paul777

Just updated to the latest release (3.0.5781.0) and have found this issue - some (not all) of my folder images changed from the ones I set to the generated ones. If I look in the metadata manager the images I set are still there. How do I get them back to using the ones I have set in the metadata manager? If I delete the generated on it just goes back to a folder placeholder image.

Edited by paul777

paul777

Standard library folders - my top level has Children, Comedy, TV, Films, Documentaries as libraries. The ones for which content is specified (i.e. not set to mixed) the images have changed to the auto generated one showing some of the contained items.

Happy2Play

Standard library folders - my top level has Children, Comedy, TV, Films, Documentaries as libraries. The ones for which content is specified (i.e. not set to mixed) the images have changed to the auto generated one showing some of the contained items.

What image do you see when you go to Dashboard-Library-Folders? 

Happy2Play

I see the correct ones that I had uploaded - the same ones as show up when looking in the metadata manager

On Home screen right click edit images- and delete the dynamic images that were created.  It may take awhile to refresh but this will force Emby to read your static images. 

Last resort you may have to remove and re-upload your custom images.

Okay, right now my library has user specific folder images but I want to switch it to be common across all users, what steps do I need to take to do so?

I'm on the latest Emby Server beta. Version 3.0.5781.0

• 3 weeks later...
CrisKolkman

Best to just try it, and then if you have an issue, let us know what the issue is.

Do I have to change something for this feature because the web interface is still user specific.

If I change something for me it's not changed for other users.

• 4 weeks later...

So... Anything on this yet?

Because this is one of the things holding me back from buying lifetime Première.

If you try installing fresh they'll be shared. We are not making changes to existing installations right now.

• 3 months later...
CrisKolkman

If you try installing fresh they'll be shared. We are not making changes to existing installations right now.

After quite a while thought to give it a shot again but seems that it's still not shared?