MB Intro file Types?

gjviii

Is there a list of what file types MB intros accepts?   I'm having some issues with some files playing and after some trouble shooting, I believe it may be due to the type of file they are. I'm pretty sure they played in MB2 as I have it pointed to the same folder as in the past

thanks for any info

What, exactly, are "issues with some files playing"?  Does that mean they are never selected to play or the simply don't play properly when they are selected.

If it is the latter, then this is a codec issue.  MBIntros plays everything in the internal WMC player.  I suggest installing LAV for the easiest setup.

Thanks for the response.  they are VOB files and they are never selected to play.  they are just skipped over.  I don't believe its a codec issue since when I add them to a folder in my movie folder they play just fine.  I'm under the belief that MBintro isn't 'recognizing' them as a valid extension format and this skipping over them?  If I rename them to a .mpg extension they then play as well and are not skipped over.

Yep, that's correct.  MBI does not recognize VOBs.  I'll see if I can add it.

I was wrong.  MBI does see vobs now.  Can I please see a server log from when you play something that would include one of these intros?