Samsung D Series. The format of the video file is not supported.

Oleg

It's not that nobody will help, it's just that in order to help we need to be able to test with your tv model, and we don't have that. maybe a community member does and can help. most likely the issue is the formats need to be adjusted for your TV via the dlna profile for the device.

Thanks for the answer. DLNA profile I rules, but these are trifles.I do not want to lose my files mkv. The logs a lot of information, not all clear to me.

I found a similar problem in the forum, today I will try.

<TranscodingProfile container="ts" type="Video" videoCodec="libx264" audioCodec="ac3" protocol="Http" estimateContentLength="true" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" context="Streaming" />

• Like 1

Everything worked. But I think this option is not helped, I want to understand the profile. Later attach DLNA profile.

Thank you very much to the program.

The best program, tried many.

Thank you so much.

Let's make the program even better. :)

Best Regards

Oleg

Yes, I changed the original profile. 

Initially it did not work. 

I combined profile serviio 6D series and original. Removed from dlna Profile serviio http-get: *: video / x-flv: * - such records in ProtocolInfo lead to error. And it worked. Make changes to DirectPlayProfile for your TV.

I attach your profile, who could be useful. If desired, it can be corrected at any Samsung TV, a little tweak.

Smart TV D Series.xml

I do not even know. Run the file mkv, he did, as I understand it, transcodes, something is going wrong, writes the file format is not supported and automatically transcodes the following file mkv, stop is not possible loops.

Generally you do not need to transcode files mkv. 

I can try to remove the transcoding standard profile.

---

And what tell about the work CoverArt?

I apologize for the English, I know it is very bad.

Best Regards

Oleg

Russia

Happy2Play

To me it looks like it transcoded do to set bitrate.  Which the default Samsung profile is set to 10000000.

Video Bitrate -21533650

Transcoded -maxrate 9680000