FR: Pearl Theme Update (request to Soultaker)

Teddy

Welcome Soultaker, we are happy you come back here.

From years we are using the incredible clear Pearl theme, will it in a future a new version taking advantage the fanart and improvements of MB3 but continuing the original philosophy of Pearl? (crisp and clear).

I'm using yet Pearl theme and I only miss some fanart and last version has any bug with folders)

Cheers

• Like 3

+1

I still use Pearl on all 3 of my Media Browser Classic Clients.

Would be happy to pay for a Premium Theme as well of Pearl upgraded to MB3.

• Like 1

Soultaker

Hi

That's rather interesting I will have some news on Neo soon but no plans at the moment with pearl. I always thought of Neo as the successor to pearl.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
th3sarg

I am still to find a theme I like as much a Pearl, I've tried most of the new ones to get with the times and the new features they bring but I still keep going back to Pearl!

Soultaker, would you be open to the idea of some funding/donations to entice you to update and convert Pearl over to make use of the MB3?

Edd.

Edited by th3sarg

swhitmore

Hi

That's rather interesting I will have some news on Neo soon but no plans at the moment with pearl. I always thought of Neo as the successor to pearl.

Very excited to hear that news on Neo :D

Edited by swhitmore

ireme

I would also like an update on Pearl premium. For years I am using Pearl and I still believe it is the best theme that has been done so far.
I tried NEO but is not the same for me.

Soultaker, it would be that hard to modify the code so I could show Pearl the rolling disks and any other improvement?

Edited by ireme

c0m3r

I too would love an update to Pearl. Was my favorite theme in MB2 and only moved on in MB3 due to it not having some of the newer features. 

Hi

@@Soultaker

Any news re Neo?

Echostorm

Still a pearl fan as well.  Its a nice clean, reliable and fast theme.  Lots of the new ones will crash out or lag but pearl always works perfectly. (Being able to reduce opacity would be nice though)  I'd pay for it again.

• Like 1