The Soup Won't Sync to Kodi

imadunatic

imadunatic

Hello, I'm having a strange issue where one of my shows (The Soup) won't sync correctly to my Kodi clients. All the episodes show up fine and play on Emby; however, I only have one episode on Kodi (August 28th) and it plays fine. 

I'm not even sure where to start. Is there a known issue with date based shows? Emby server classifies it fine. 

Emby view: 

55f5a8f573ebc_1.jpg

Kodi View:

55f5a90f11679_2.jpg

No errors in the log regarding the show that I can find. But here they are: 

Kodi: http://pastebin.com/PZ2wfekG

Emby Server: http://pastebin.com/BYShbW7P

Thanks for any and all help. 

xnappo

Do you have this show is a season folder?  I had this problem with 'The Nightly Show' - making sure it was in a season folder fixed it.

• Like 1

imadunatic

Do you have this show is a season folder?  I had this problem with 'The Nightly Show' - making sure it was in a season folder fixed it.

Only as of yesterday. I just happened to notice it last night and Emby wasn't even picking up the episodes until I moved everything into a season folder. Now I've got Emby to pick up on all the episodes, but for some reason I can't get Kodi to pick up on them. I just did a full database reset on Kodi and I lost the one episode I had. 

Is there some sort of maintenance I need to do in Emby now that I've moved 10 episodes? 

imadunatic

Well, I think my NFO's were causing issues after the move. I deleted them, then refreshed the show in Emby and now they are showing up in Kodi. For some reason there is an exclamation point on Emby server of each episode, but I think that is just some collateral damage from the move. I expect from here forward all will be well.  

Thanks again Xnappo

• Like 1