MBT and MBC problem

Don

Everything was working great. I was loving the speed and look of MBT. Now however, MBT cannot display my movies.

Yesterday my wife wanted to watch a movie. MBT kept giving me an error message and/or a plain black screen. So I tried with MBC. MBC just shows 0/0 movies. It's weird because like I said everything worked great until a couple of days ago. Another weird thing is that my TV Shows will display. I have changed nothing. This problem is happening with all of my HTPC's but not with the iOS app on my phone. Oh, and everything appears to work well on the PC that has the server installed on it but MBT locks up once all the movies display.

PC (server install) Windows 7

HTPC Windows 7

HTPC Windows 8

Javelin S4 Media server

Path to movies \\192.168.0.6\video\movies\

Path to TV Shows \\192.168.0.6\video\tv shows\

Any ideas? Maybe it's my main PC that's messing up. I hope not but....

thanks!

Looks like we can't find the server.

Did you install any new firewall or malware stuff?  Can you get to the collection from the same machine using the web client?

No. Nothing has changed and yes I can access the collections navigating the network. I uninstalled the server and reinstalled on a different machine. So, I hope that does the trick. I can't understand why everything worked perfectly until just recently though. Maybe there's something wrong with that particular PC...

No, that was one of the first things I checked. I do think it was a problem with my PC though. I uninstalled the server and installed it on a different machine and all is well again.