Missing metadata in Trailers plugin

91esprit

91esprit

I just loaded the Trailers plugin and it works fine except that most (not all) trailers are missing metadata.

I can click on each icon and then "refresh" them one by one. That gives me the metadata for the one trailer.

Is there a way to force a refresh for all the trailers at once?

I tried waiting an hour to see if they would download automatically but that didn't work.

post-57041-0-71145800-1441653276_thumb.jpg

Edited by 91esprit

91esprit

Does no one have an answer to this question?

Is there a way to force a refresh for all the trailers at once?

try uninstalling the trailer channel, run the refresh channel scheduled task, then re-install it

Did that. No change. 60% of artwork and descriptions still missing.

Only ones showing are the original ones (~10%) that installed the first time I installed Trailers and the other ones that I manually refreshed.

One other thing: whenever I refresh the channel scheduled task, it never takes more than 0 seconds.

I have attached 2 server logs. One for when I removed Trailers, refreshed channels and reinstalled Trailers and one for after the Trailers install reboot.

BeforeRebootReinstallTrailers.txt

AfterRebootReinstallTrailer.txt

• 1 month later...
91esprit

I just loaded Emby Server 3.0.5768 Beta and the missing trailer metadata problem has resolved itself. I now have all metadata for all trailers.

I suspect that the database rebuild that happened with the beta install is what did it.

All is well.