Gamebrowser 3 Config - Seems something is missing?

philman84
Go to solution Solved by Redshirt,

philman84

Hi Guys,

Long time user and supporter of Mediabrowser but first time poster....I've been lucky enough to read and work my way through anything until now.

Loving the new V3 and how its all working, especially the server and cross platform play and remote play. Wicked Idea's.

I had gamebrowser working fine in other versions of MB but im having a little trouble sorting out V3.

Ive attached an image of what im seeing and i cant seem to find any info from anyone that might explain it further.

To try and remove the simple and obvious questions first, ill list in steps how i've installed it thus far.

1. MB3 Server - Install Gamebrowser3 Plugin and follow the other steps to add systems in. I added the location of where my game system roms will be kept for this case. Not the location of the emulator.

2. MB3 Server - Add Game Directory to the Media Library. This shows up in MB fine later on with artwork etc.

3. MB3 Classic - Installed GB3 from the plugins. Went to configure it further and im getting the below image..

4. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, removing config files, dummy game files and directories.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Phil

post-1284-0-84355800-1385606051_thumb.jpg

philman84

No, ill give it a crack, never thought to as its always done it automatically each night and nothing has changed the next day...

EDIT: Made no Difference.

Edited by philman84

• Solution
Redshirt

Your version of gamebrowser classic is out of date. The current version is 3.0.0.28. out of curiosity what versions of MB Server and Classic and GB Server are you running?

• Like 1

philman84

Out of date? All are the latest ones that it lets me install, Mind you I have everything setup to allow release builds only.

MB Server Version 3.0.5070.20258

MB Classic Version 3.0.5070 87-27.1

Gamebrowser Classic Version 3.0.0.18

Gamebrowser Server Version 2.9.5062.34880

Regards

Phil

swhitmore

Mind you I have everything setup to allow release builds only.

Change the release mode to 'Beta'. They are stable.

Yea but he shouldn't have to do that. If he wants to keep everything on release then that's perfectly fine.

Redshirt

Luke is correct. 

I'm going to promote the current beta build of gamebrowser-classic to release. It's been a month and I haven't heard any complaints about it...

philman84

philman84, let us know how you get on after updating the client plugin.

Will do, thanks heaps for sorting this out so quickly.