Remove Channel from home screen

ABNParatrooper

ABNParatrooper

Hi all, is there a way to prevent the channel icon/folder from showing on the home screen? I only want to see the icons/folders for Movies, TV Shows and my Fitness stuff. Side question: anyone figure out how to get rid of unnecessary servers showing up? I tried to delete my old server, now it shows up 5 times along wit the new one.

post-2499-0-40972300-1441206548_thumb.png

Edited by abnranger67

ABNParatrooper

Oh man, not good, then if I do that I won't be able to use cinema mode to play trailers. Dang, I was hoping there was an option/setting I simply missed to not show it. Guess gonna have to suck it up. Or, am I wrong in thinking that removing that channel will cause cinema mode not to work?

You could check the option to show channels directly on the home screen.  Then you'd get a single "Trailers" item instead of "Channels".

ABNParatrooper

Thanks, but the thing is, I don't run that plugin as a standalone. Basically I don't click it then sit and watch a bunch of trailers. I only have it so I can use cinema mode so I can have that "At the movie theatre" effect of trailers before the main movie lol. Yep with popcorn and drinks lol.  If that is the best option, then it will have to do. Thanks again.

ABNParatrooper

I am not trying to block the trailers from playing, just the Channel folder from showing on the home screen along with the other folders (Movies, TV Shows etc.) At least if I can't remove it, how can I add a photo to the icon like I can do for the movies and tv shows folders?

Happy2Play

how can I add a photo to the icon like I can do for the movies and tv shows folders?

The same way, right click and edit-Image- upload.

ABNParatrooper

Kool, that worked. Honestly, I renamed that section to Apps, lol. Adding the image is an ok compromise to hiding it. Thanks to all for the help with this

Edited by abnranger67