FR: Trakt plugin - collection sync

steve1977

gcw07

Is the media marked as watched in MBC?

Mine wasn't marked as watched in my MB library and it still isn't, since I haven't synced from trakt back to MB. It just seemed to mark everything as watched. This is only on movies, not on TV.

Steven

I've had this happen to me. Now we need a way to group select movies as unwatched or it's going to be a nightmare doing it for multiple profiles! :(

Redshirt

So your saying TV episodes worked OK? Or that you don't have TV shows?

gcw07

So your saying TV episodes worked OK? Or that you don't have TV shows?

Well was saying that TV episodes didn't send watched status for every item like it did with Movies regardless of it being marked as watched or not within MB.

I should clear that up. TV episodes might have sent watched, but it didn't mark them all as watched no matter what like it did with movies.

Edited by gcw07

steve1977

Let me summarize current bugs of the plugin. Let me know if helpful to provide any additional information:

* All movies in MBS (watched and unwatched) are being marked as in-library and watched in trakt when syncing. Given the two-way sync of watch states, the movies will also be marked watched in MBS at the next sync

* TV shows only sync watch states, but do not sync library (i.e., shows that are not in MBS library are not removed from trakt; shows in MBS are not added to trakt library)

Also, any idea how to mark my 4,000 movies unwatched again would be appreciated (now all of them are watched).

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
steve1977

Any update when this will be fixed and any idea how to "unwatch" the 4,000 movies that were marked as "watched" by this bug? Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Redshirt

The issue has been fixed and was published April 24th. The latest version doesn't incorrectly send the watched state now.

steve1977

Thanks, let me turn it on again then. Also any idea on the two topics below:

* TV shows only synced watch states, but do not sync library (i.e., shows that are not in MBS library are not removed from trakt; shows in MBS are not added to trakt library). Fixed with the latest?

* Also, any idea how to mark my 4,000 movies unwatched again would be appreciated (the earlier bug marked them are watched)

Redshirt

Right now Trakt isn't adding or removing shows, just episodes. I'll get to that soon enough. 

I don't have a quick solution to resetting your movie library. The only thing I can think of is toggling the incorrectly marked movies using the trakt.tv website and then syncing back to the client.

• 1 month later...
steve1977

Sorry for pushing this up again. I really love the trakt sync feature and it appears broken. Any chance to see a fix anytime soon?

Steve - everytime you post about this you say the same thing, that it's broken. you never actually discuss the problem. I think that's why you never get a response.

• 4 months later...
SofaPilot

I'm getting an "Unauthorized" error in Trakt sync even though I'm able to log into trakt.tv with the same credentials (see error below).

1. Am I supposed to be using the same credentials in the plug-in that I use on trakt.tv?  :huh:  I assume so.
  2. Is there anything else other than bad user/password that would generate the "unauthorized" error?  :blink:
  3. It would be awesome if the plug-in had a "test credentials" button where you enter your user/password.  B)
  4. Very cool app, by the way.  ;)

Error in log:

2014-11-25 09:58:01.8793 Info - App: HttpClientManager POST: http://api.trakt.tv/show/episode/library/77449c38c9f4f9b3cdb8d3f9ef0566b167a935eb
2014-11-25 09:58:06.0205 Error - App: Error getting response from http://api.trakt.tv/show/episode/library/77449c38c9f4f9b3cdb8d3f9ef0566b167a935eb
    The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    System.Net.WebException
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
     at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

• 3 years later...

I'm getting an "Unauthorized" error in Trakt sync even though I'm able to log into trakt.tv with the same credentials (see error below).

1. Am I supposed to be using the same credentials in the plug-in that I use on trakt.tv?  :huh:  I assume so.
  2. Is there anything else other than bad user/password that would generate the "unauthorized" error?  :blink:
  3. It would be awesome if the plug-in had a "test credentials" button where you enter your user/password.  B)
  4. Very cool app, by the way.  ;)

Error in log:

2014-11-25 09:58:01.8793 Info - App: HttpClientManager POST: http://api.trakt.tv/show/episode/library/77449c38c9f4f9b3cdb8d3f9ef0566b167a935eb

2014-11-25 09:58:06.0205 Error - App: Error getting response from http://api.trakt.tv/show/episode/library/77449c38c9f4f9b3cdb8d3f9ef0566b167a935eb

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

System.Net.WebException

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

We've updated to the new Trakt api and this issue is no longer applicable. Thanks !

lateparty

Hi Luke,

Since the update I suspect I have been getting this issue - it has been working ok for a while :\

Have tried uninstalling Trakt, deleting /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins/configurations/trakt.xml and re-installing.

Edit 20180305 - Logs removed. Issue resolved, appears to have been a Trakt issue. Note, I had to rebuild my profile again after it was resolved

Edited by lateparty