23 replies to this topic

#21 marcelovz OFFLINE  

marcelovz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Local time: 11:20 AM

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:38 PM

I'm still not sure there is a problem to be honest, so at the moment I'm currently not doing anything for it. The logs don't show any evidence of a problem. I think it's possible you could see the same problem on both servers if you try enough times.

I'm still not sure there is a problem to be honest, so at the moment I'm currently not doing anything for it. The logs don't show any evidence of a problem. I think it's possible you could see the same problem on both servers if you try enough times.

There is any way to generate logs in Emby for Android ?

#22 marcelovz OFFLINE  

marcelovz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:40 PM

Hi Luke

No. it's only happen with the new server. I tried several times with the new server and the old.

In the old server all works fine every time, even trying to play same movie many times.

There is any way to generate logs in Emby for Android ?

Thanks

#23 marcelovz OFFLINE  

marcelovz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:37 AM

Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Emby for Android (2.4.15) and now the problems with the movies that I had with the Emby Server 3.0.5724.3 was solved.

But I found new problems:

1) The srt subtitles don't work. If I change my subtitle to srt, noyhing happens and the subtitle is not shown. Only embed subtitles (vosub) are working.

2) When playing any music, the pause button  does not work  in  the footer bar, or going for the remote (controls). Only the stop button works in remote (controls).

Thanks

#24 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 140180 posts
  • Local time: 06:20 AM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Emby for Android (2.4.15) and now the problems with the movies that I had with the Emby Server 3.0.5724.3 was solved.

But I found new problems:

1) The srt subtitles don't work. If I change my subtitle to srt, noyhing happens and the subtitle is not shown. Only embed subtitles (vosub) are working.

2) When playing any music, the pause button  does not work  in  the footer bar, or going for the remote (controls). Only the stop button works in remote (controls).

Thanks

@marcelovz these should all be resolved now, thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, Emby Beta 3.0.5713.6, emby for android, video problem, Emby for Android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users