Unable to configure NextPVR pluggin

tre4b

I'm trying to work out if Emby could work for me but currently cannot get the NextPVR plugin to work.

When I first tried Emby I went for the Beta version, but could not get NextPVR to work there at all.  I reasoned it might be something to do with the new TV capabilities in that version so I uninstalled it and installed the stable version.

With the beta version I clicked on the Plugin and could configure it.  When I do this on the stable version though I get a brief grey screen and then the whole interface dies and has to be refreshed.  No popup to configure the plugin at all.  Now when I right click the plugin and open in a new tab I get the same grey screen only this time with http:{hostname}:{port}).  in the top left corner.  This feels to me like the data for the plugin is not filled in and thus it is trying to access something that does not exist..

The only thing I could think to do is see if there was some way of manually inputing the configuration data.  I just cannot find where it would be.  Could someone possibly give me a hint?

Ta for the reply.

I got it working  :-)  Still trying to figure it out but is now working pretty well I think.

I Just had to clear the browser cache and the option came back and I was able to set it up.  Telly is now working, if only I can figure out how to access all my recorded files ;-)

Many thanks for the help.  Now it is working I may well update to the beta.