Amazon Prime Video plugin?

iam4uk

Do you mean to just launch the win 8 app?  That's all the Netflix plug-in does at this point as they don't provide an API to actually access the service.

I haven't checked on Amazon in a while.  They didn't used to have an API but, if they do, a plug-in could be built.

snazy2000

Front having a quick look i cannot see a api or a windows 8 application do they have a application that you can download?

mranim8or

leedavies...does the subtitle plugin you are developing work on Windows 7?  I'm hesitant to upgrade to Windows 8 since everything I have is working pretty well.

mranim8or

Looks like a promising start. I was able to login and browse movies and tv shows. Search is there but doesn't seem to work yet...anybody else have that issue?

Also when I started to watch a tv show it played a few seconds and then quit...the error said I most likely need to update my Flash player. Is anyone else having these problems?

Looks like a promising start. I was able to login and browse movies and tv shows. Search is there but doesn't seem to work yet...anybody else have that issue?

Also when I started to watch a tv show it played a few seconds and then quit...the error said I most likely need to update my Flash player. Is anyone else having these problems?

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2483-amazon-prime-video-plugin/?p=45670