kodi NextUp plugin

Logos302
Go to solution Solved by im85288,

Logos302

ok the skin I like (Arctic Zephyr: Exploded) seems to require the NextUp plugin but I don't like it and it seems that lately no mater the setting it shows up and try's to play something is there any way to permanently disable it even when a skin requires it?

I think this started when I upgraded to kodi 15.1.  

Vidman

Are sure you are not clicking uninstall instead of disable ? They are two different things

Edited by Vidman

im85288

You need to go to the addon configuration settings and choose to disable it.

Logos302

I am.  the message I get is this Nextup Service notification is used by the following installed add-on(s) 

Arctic: Zephyr Exploded

This add-on can't be disabled.

But I may have figure it out.  I can't just click disable on the add-on page, I have to actually go into the configuration of the add-on and in advanced there is a disable option.  And then it will still say it's enable but hopefully not actually do anything.

Edited by Logos302

im85288

Yes that's exactly what I have been saying for the last few days. Anyway you got there eventually.

Logos302

Yes that's exactly what I have been saying for the last few days. Anyway you got there eventually.

Sorry but that is not what I took from what you wrote.  

im85288

No problem, perhaps you can post the solution here in case anybody else has the same issue in understanding my instructions.

Thanks