Change of Photo Treatment in Folder View (No Style activated)

shorty1483

shorty1483

First I want to Introduce my base

Photos

---Year

------Month

---------Photo.jpg

Atm there are two ways of showing photo folders:

1. With Style 

2. Without Style (same as folder view)

When Style is activated for a photo folder, it looks like this:

55df27b1dd749_style_on_2.png

As you can see, there are is no underline text which describes the photo or folder name, in this case the different months. In further versions it seems the folder name was written by Imagemagick into the picture, but for some reason this is gone. Additionally, all photos from the subfolders get replicated to the top level, as you can see.

When clicking on a photo, you get a popup of a large photo version like this, which is very nice:

55df28a7dec11_style_on.png

In opposite, the same view with Style disabled looks like this:

55df282f70f6d_style_off_2.png

As you can see, this is much more overseeable in my opinion. So I would like to keep the Syle option disabled.

But now to my problem. When I click on a photo with Style disabled, it looks like a TV Series episode details page with no possibility to enlarge the small photo:

55df2913a1cac_style_off.png

Request for Webview, Android (perhaps another platforms I cannot test are affected):

Is it possible to have a large photo popup instead of a TV Episode Details Screen when the Style option for a photo folder is disabled.

If that's not possible, please disable the photo replicates to the top folder level and activate a folder/photo name line under the pics when the Style option is enabled.

Edited by shorty1483

shorty1483

@megamacs Update to 3.0.5713.4 Beta. Everything above seems to be fixed.

1. No duplicates of Photos in the folder level above

2. In every folder level, the Photo/Backdrop change via 3dot Menu is possible 

You can enable enhanced Style in User settings for Photos. To have also the Photo names under the Pic, change the view from Poster to Backdrop.

Don't know if it was changed in the latest beta, but well done @@Luke @@ebr :D Decision to abandon Plex totally yesterday was the right one.