Multiple Resolutions for TV shows

chris3452

jaketame

Not yet, but it is planned for a future update. Thanks.

Thanks Luke and as per the movie title requirements can these be less strict too?

• Like 1

ddurdle

I think first priority should be to fix the movie dropdown.  The subtitle and other dropdowns are masked (disappear) when there are multiple versions.  And there is no ffprobe performed for STRM files when there are multiple versions.

• 1 month later...
ddurdle

Whenever someone on discord brings up their desire for tv groups for multiple qualities, I point them to this thread but none of them bothered to vote it up.  At least I tried....

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
jaketame

Whenever someone on discord brings up their desire for tv groups for multiple qualities, I point them to this thread but none of them bothered to vote it up. At least I tried....

Tried too myself...

Any luck on this @@Luke :-)

Cheers

• Like 1

Whenever someone on discord brings up their desire for tv groups for multiple qualities, I point them to this thread but none of them bothered to vote it up. At least I tried....

DISCORD?

There are several various media enthusiasts and emby groups on discord where people discuss and help eachother.

Interesting.

Care to share invites please?

• 3 weeks later...
jaketame

I'm going to be testing the .51 beta today and will report back.

Be good to see results. I've not got chance to test till the weekend.

Can you test client support by forcing 4Mpbs with a 4K file and 1080p to see if it transcodes the 1080p instead of 4K please :) ?

Thanks

heciruam

I would like add to this request, that with this multible episodes feature, the files do not need to be renamed (in the same way it works with movies).

I would much more prefer it if this feature would be handled through either a seperate .txt or .nfo file (or something else). Or alternatively through the Emby WebUI.

I'm not sure if this is popular or even possible but I would like to see it.

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...