EPG for germany?

serpi

Hi,

I've installed the EmbyTV plugin and got it work with an EyeTV Netstream DTT (network DVB-T box, my location is germany) with m3u playlist.

So far it seems to work ok, I can watch live TV with Android App and browser.

But I have no recordings (or option for this) and no EPG data.

As I understand, Schedules Direct is only USA/Canada.

Is there any way to get EPG data for germany into EmbyTV?

At the moment, I'm using a Windows 7 PC for recording and I wanted to have this function on the Emby server (Win 8.1 without Media Center).

Which options do I have to get german epg and centralized (comfortable) recordings?

Thanks & Ciao,

Alfred

Hi Luke,

you mean data source for german epg data?

The only one still working I've found so far is http://www.epgdata.com (not free).

I've always used the build in epg data from WMC which says data is provided by "Broadcasting Dataservices Ltd" which should be http://www.bds.tv.

Thanks & Ciao,

Alfred

rkulagow

Schedules Direct has data for Germany if you're using the JSON service. If you PM your postal code I can let you know what providers we have and what the lineup looks like. If the data looks good then we can offer a trial, and if that works out then our service is USD $25/year.

Edited by rkulagow
  • Like 1

Schedules Direct has data for Germany if you're using the JSON service. If you PM your postal code I can let you know what providers we have and what the lineup looks like. If the data looks good then we can offer a trial, and if that works out then our service is USD $25/year.

Do you have schedules for Spain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
heula

Is there a schedule for the Netherlands as well?

I have ordered a hdhomerun 4dc and it looks like I need schedules direct to have epg or does it also work with the guide data from Microsoft?

heula

Looks like there is no Dutch schedule available. Any other way to get dutch epg data for The Netherlands?

• 2 weeks later...

Well if it's not coming from schedules direct then we'll have to build support for other sources, and we may very well do that if demand is high enough.

It would be pretty awesome to be able to add in our own sources, even if we have to manipulate it in to a particular format.

I just received an HDHomeRun, and I'll be getting to connected in the next few days.  If you need someone to help test other sources, let me know.

I just finished building a lineup for Astra 19.2E for a NextPVR user. Do you need DVB-T or S?

If -T, what's your postal code?

If you were meaning me, then I am in New Zealand...... DVB-T