Emby OneDrive Sync Problems

marcelovz

marcelovz

Hi

I updated my account for a month payment for use Sync features, but I´m having problems with OneDrive.

I create my app in Onedrive and validate it in Emby (all ok)

But when I try to Sync any content form my library, and I go to schedule tasks to force the Sync,

the Sync say " last execution a minute ago FAILED" every time that I try to sync.

Below is my log of my last atempt to Sync:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015-08-16 23:51:08.9150 Info - App: Executing Cloud & Folder Sync
2015-08-16 23:51:09.8910 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/drive/special/approot:/MARCELOPCLG/data.json:/view.changes
2015-08-16 23:51:11.4584 Error - App: Error getting response from https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/drive/special/approot:/MARCELOPCLG/data.json:/view.changes
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5675.1
    Command line: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: False
    Program data path: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (400) Solicitação Incorreta.
    System.Net.WebException
       em System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       em System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-08-16 23:51:11.4584 Error - App: Error
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5675.1
    Command line: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Program data path: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\MarceloLG\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Exceção do tipo 'OneDrive.Api.ApiException' foi acionada.
    OneDrive.Api.ApiException
       em OneDrive.Api.ApiService.<HandleException>d__48`1.MoveNext()
    --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
       em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       em OneDrive.Api.ApiService.<GetRawRequest>d__12.MoveNext()
    --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
       em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       em OneDrive.Api.OneDriveApi.<CallViewChanges>d__35.MoveNext()
       em OneDrive.Api.OneDriveApi.<ViewChangeByPath>d__29.MoveNext()
       em OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<GetFileByPath>d__3c.MoveNext()
       em OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<TryGetFiles>d__30.MoveNext()
       em OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<GetFiles>d__14.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.TargetDataProvider.<EnsureData>d__3.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.TargetDataProvider.<GetData>d__d`1.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<SyncData>d__d.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<Sync>d__3.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MultiProviderSync.<Sync>d__a.MoveNext()
       em MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__c.MoveNext()

2015-08-16 23:51:11.4584 Info - App: Cloud & Folder Sync Failed after 0 minute(s) and 2 seconds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchase a month subscription only for Sync Features and it's not working.

I´m having problems with Dropbox too. When I click in "Create a Dropbox App Key and Secret" or Create a Dropbox App Key and Secret, nothing is showed and I can't create my Dropbox App.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks

Edited by marcelovz

hamstercat

The OneDrive plugin is still in beta, a couple of other users have had the same error as you did and already sent me logs so I'll fix it as soon as I have time again. If you need something stable in the meantime I'd recommend the Google Drive or Dropbox plugin instead.

For the Dropbox plugin, if you go into the configuration page and you click the link that says "Create a Dropbox App Key and Secret", a little window is supposed to open and give you instructions on how to do that (it requires javascript to be able to see it). Can you check if that is working?

marcelovz

The OneDrive plugin is still in beta, a couple of other users have had the same error as you did and already sent me logs so I'll fix it as soon as I have time again. If you need something stable in the meantime I'd recommend the Google Drive or Dropbox plugin instead.

For the Dropbox plugin, if you go into the configuration page and you click the link that says "Create a Dropbox App Key and Secret", a little window is supposed to open and give you instructions on how to do that (it requires javascript to be able to see it). Can you check if that is working?

Hi

Thanks for your attention

The Google Drive and Dropbox are working fine.

There is any way to sync a entire playlist at once ?

Thanks so much

Edited by marcelovz

• 3 weeks later...

I am also facing issues with OneDrive Sync. After a complete server reinstall I am still getting these errors:

2015-09-03 09:15:08.7481 Debug - GoogleDrive: Getting files for user@domain.com
2015-09-03 09:15:08.7481 Debug - GoogleDrive: Getting all files
2015-09-03 09:15:09.1967 Debug - SyncManager: Returning 0 ready sync items for targetId 89d921d4-5c2e-4fb6-8068-31ff07f18b14
2015-09-03 09:15:09.1967 Debug - GoogleDrive: Getting files for user@domain.com
2015-09-03 09:15:09.1967 Debug - GoogleDrive: Getting all files
2015-09-03 09:15:09.6163 Debug - SyncManager: Getting Emby-Pakal/data.json from OneDrive
2015-09-03 09:15:09.6163 Debug - OneDrive: Getting file with path Emby-Pakal/data.json
2015-09-03 09:15:09.6313 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/drive/special/approot:/Emby-Pakal/data.json:/view.changes
2015-09-03 09:15:10.6725 Error - App: Error getting response from https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/drive/special/approot:/Emby-Pakal/data.json:/view.changes
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5724.3
	Command line: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Program data path: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
	System.Net.WebException
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-09-03 09:15:10.6725 Error - App: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5724.3
	Command line: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Program data path: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Exception of type 'OneDrive.Api.ApiException' was thrown.
	OneDrive.Api.ApiException
	   at OneDrive.Api.ApiService.<HandleException>d__48`1.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at OneDrive.Api.ApiService.<GetRawRequest>d__12.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at OneDrive.Api.OneDriveApi.<CallViewChanges>d__35.MoveNext()
	   at OneDrive.Api.OneDriveApi.<ViewChangeByPath>d__29.MoveNext()
	   at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<GetFileByPath>d__3c.MoveNext()
	   at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<TryGetFiles>d__30.MoveNext()
	   at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<GetFiles>d__14.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.TargetDataProvider.<EnsureData>d__3.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.TargetDataProvider.<GetData>d__d`1.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<SyncData>d__d.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<Sync>d__3.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MultiProviderSync.<Sync>d__a.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__c.MoveNext()

2015-09-03 09:15:10.6725 Info - App: Cloud & Folder Sync Failed after 0 minute(s) and 3 seconds

Full log attached.

server-63576868448.txt

Edited by Smaky