PS4 not showing on "Devices" tab

NighTerror

NighTerror

Hi,

I just installed Emby after having some issues with Plex, and it's seems like everything works fine, except that my PS4 doesn't appear on the Devices tab, even though I can play my videos through DLNA with it. Is there some kind of step I forgot to do?

Thanks.

Edited by NighTerror

I don't have a PS4, but you should double check the DLNA -> Play To settings in the admin tool. Make sure that Play To is enabled and the discovery time is reasonable. Mine is set to 60 seconds and works just fine.

If not, you may want to check the Debug logging there and upload some logs for the devs to look at.

NighTerror

I already checked Play To and the discovery time was already set to 60 seconds. I checked the logs, and I don't know if it's related or not, but this error message keeps appearing:

*** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5675.1
    Command line: C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: False
    Program data path: C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    L’adresse demandée n’est pas valide dans son contexte (requested address is not valid in its context)
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
       à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndSend(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       à MediaBrowser.Dlna.Ssdp.Datagram.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Send>b__0(IAsyncResult result)

Edited by NighTerror