IOS not able to stream...

Arturobarus

Arturobarus

Hey guys i am new here so sorry if i am posting something that has already been addressed. i am very frustrated. here is what is going on. i am running windows 7 64bit, linksys router, comcast modem. I have a roku in one room and i am able to stream my movies through media browswer no problem, it buffers a lot but thats besides the point, point is i can access it and it streams. i installed the app on my iphone version 1.0, on my computer i have installed mediabrowser version i dont remember right now installed it two days ago 11-23-2013. everything worked great when i installed and set up everything. movies streamed on my phone, streamed on my TV via roku, and it streamed remotely on my phone as well. I had help from my cousin who knows alot more than me, he forwarded the ports for me so i was able to stream remotely, worked great. now since yesterday i cant not stream on my phone remotely or at home. he changed my IP to a static IP, thats the only thing that has changed since day 1 when we set everything up. any other info let me know and i will provide. 

Are you sure your external IP didn't change? Often times they will change and if so you will need to fix it in the settings of the app.

Arturobarus

if it did change, would i still be able to see my library? cause i am still able to see everything, the movies just wont play