Collections not generating a thumbnail

Deihmos

Deihmos

It use to work before but not anymore. I did a new install and the thumb isn't generating and I don't see a way to get it done. There are a few collections in the folder. 

55c73934dc690_Capture.png

Edited by Deihmos
  • Like 1

Rasputin

Make sure your Collections are checked on in the "My Views" section under user settings > home screen settings. They won't automatically group and generate an image, otherwise.  

55c7e802450fd_view.jpg

• 2 years later...

I'm having this same issue but with an up-to-date version of Emby Version 3.3.1.0.

It's been a day since I added this directory to the library. While two out of four thumbnails were created, the last two did not create thumbnails (see attached screen capture emby thumbnails not showing.png).

What I noticed was that if I click on one of those folders's three dots and go to Refresh Metadata and then tick the "Replace existing images" and hit the Refresh button, it WILL update the thumbnail (see another screen capture emby thumbnails showing.png), but I would expect this to be done automatically, and not me having to go through all my folders and do this manually now.

post-297722-0-21857000-1521877946_thumb.png

post-297722-0-85059600-1521877952_thumb.png