Photo

ThemeVideo Backdrops for MediaBrowser Classic - FREE - Questions and Support Thread

Radeon Cheesegeezer MediaBrowser Classis MBC Backdrops Theme Videos Support Questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#161 buddyweiser OFFLINE  

buddyweiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 PM
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

I fixed this issue by uninstalling the plugin from MBC, and deleting the xml file in C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins\Configurations, then reinstalling. I had previously uninstalled/reinstalled but without deleting the xml file. Thanks to @Cheesegeezer for helping me through this!

If anyone else experiences freezing behavior upon theme song playback, simply uninstall and delete the xml and then reinstall!

#162 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1192 posts
  • Local time: 09:17 PM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

I can't see how that would fix the issue at all?

Edit: that said, can you give me your old config file so i can look at it cause i really dont think thats the cause/fix if deleted?

Edited by radeon, 12 August 2014 - 03:57 PM.

#163 buddyweiser OFFLINE  

buddyweiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

@radeon, I think I might have something. In the MBC configurator, when I change "Play Count" to anything other than 1, I experience this behavior. Change it back to 1, and there is no freezing behavior. Can you reproduce this issue with that information?

#164 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1192 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

@radeon, I think I might have something. In the MBC configurator, when I change "Play Count" to anything other than 1, I experience this behavior. Change it back to 1, and there is no freezing behavior. Can you reproduce this issue with that information?

Ahh! now that would make more sense! :-D Right, im out at the min put ill have a look later tonight when i head home! I think that sounds like you've found it tho!

#165 dustinfike OFFLINE  

dustinfike

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:59 PM

How can I install this plugin now that the MBC Configurator no longer has a plugins tab?

#166 BATTLE DONKEY OFFLINE  

BATTLE DONKEY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Local time: 04:17 PM
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:43 AM

How can I install this plugin now that the MBC Configurator no longer has a plugins tab?

This plugin is now built into MBClassic and you no longer need to install it seperatly. For any other plugins and themes they can be installed from within the config menu by clicking the cog/gear in the upper right corner and scrolling over to the plugin section

#167 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts
  • LocationOn an Oil Rig somewhere

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:28 AM

Topic is now locked as plugin is no longer relevant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Radeon, Cheesegeezer, MediaBrowser Classis, MBC, Backdrops, Theme Videos, Support, Questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users