Start up Screen

lja

Presently MBT starts on the Movies screen. Is it possible to startup on the Collections screen? If not could there be an option to start on the Movies or Collections screen?

• Like 19

It would be better if it just let you choose the section. So not just an option between movies or collections, but movies, tv, or collections.

• Like 4

snazy2000

There is a setting that allows you to choose where you start but i don't think its enabled fully yet. I would like that because i wouldn't want to go straight to the collections 

CBers

There is a setting that allows you to choose where you start but i don't think its enabled fully yet. I would like that because i wouldn't want to go straight to the collections 

Where's that then ??

Logos302

he's seeing into the future.  So now that you know that you are going to do it no time like the present to start  ;).

Edited by Logos302

It's going to be a little while before we have this type of configuration, sorry. There's too many larger, structural items that are either missing, or not completed, and need to be done first.

Sorry if im mistaken but i thought thats what this section was going to be for :)

2013-11-27_1812.png

I think that is more along the lines of something like what MB Plus did for MB2 back in the day. It replaces the theme home screen with something different. Well that is what I think the intended purpose is going to be for.