Crystal Theme Feature Request (Themes or Trailers)

hotshot79

hotshot79

Hi Lee,

Was wondering if it would be possible to have the option when the Movie Theme plugin is installed Crystal would play the theme as a default.  If there is no theme but there is a trailer for Crystal to play the trailer.

Currently I've found you have to choose either or - if there is a Theme Crystal will start to play that, then will load the trailer....

I'm not sure if this is a Crystal feature, Movie Theme plugin feature or an actual MB feature.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong area.

James

leedavies

Hi Lee,

Was wondering if it would be possible to have the option when the Movie Theme plugin is installed Crystal would play the theme as a default.  If there is no theme but there is a trailer for Crystal to play the trailer.

Currently I've found you have to choose either or - if there is a Theme Crystal will start to play that, then will load the trailer....

I'm not sure if this is a Crystal feature, Movie Theme plugin feature or an actual MB feature.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong area.

James

Hmmm... good point.  A video backdrop will play automatically.  A trailer will play automatically if you've enabled the "auto-play trailers" option in Crystal settings.  But the trailer will be added to the queue of items to play, so the video backdrop will play first.  You can turn off video backdrops globally, but they don't really site side-by-side too well right now.