Trakt plugin issue on MB3 Server ?

nicko84

nicko84

Hi !

I'm using MB3 Server 3.0.5070 and Trakt plugin doesn't seem to sync with my Trakt.tv account (Sync Library to Trak.tv)

I don't see watched tv shows or movies anymore on Trakt.tv web site (history).

Scheduled task works well, i do it manually and it works to but no sync on web site...

I've uninstall and install Trakt plugin with no success, i've renew password...and no result.

It has been working well on MB2 since i migrate on MB3 Server (and MB Classic) last week.

I checked manually a movie on Traktato (Android) and i see it as watched on Trakt.tv site

An idea ?

Best Regards

snazy2000

Have you made sure that it the username and password are correct. If so to check whats going on the logs will be needed.

nicko84

Yes all is good but 4 days ago a new release of Trakt Plugin came :

"Trakt 1.9.5067.33054 was installed

4 days ago

Stop plugin from notifying trakt.tv of new playstate values when those values were received from trakt.tv"

I've migrate from MB2 to MB3 6 days ago using Trakt to recover status...
so i'm thinking the issue with old files is due to with evolution...

BUT since then (5 days) i saw other new videos and i've got the same issue with these ones..

So may be there is a problem with the new Trakt release...

There is no log about Trakt in logs folder here "C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser\Logs"

Where can i found it ?

Thanks

Edited by nicko84

Redshirt

I'll need to see a complete server log that includes logging from something being played. Server logs are located in

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\logs

Edited by Redshirt

nicko84

How can i send you log on a private message please ?

I saw movies yesterday and this morning Trakt is uptodate when i started MB3 Server....and 

it didn't worked the past few days...

I think the problem is perhaps on Trakt.tv server wich is maybe very slow to update (?)

Thanks for your help

nicko84

Movies and tv shows i saw yesterday , or i manualy marked as seen in my MB3 Server library yesterday are uptodate on Trakt.tv web site now.

But i think ALL items marked as seen in MB3 Server are not uptodate on Trakt.tv web site...i would like to update ALL these files to trakt.tv but 
it seems impossible perhaps since the last plugin release...

It could be great to have the choise to update or not ALL status to Trakt.tv EVEN some of these status were imported FROM Trakt.tv (to migrate for example 
MB2 to MB3)

Thanks...

steve1977

Actually, the plugin may not even do what I think it does? Does it sync the movie library or just the watched tags? And does it also "clean" the library on trakt if the movie is no longer in the MBS library?

Redshirt

Actually, the plugin may not even do what I think it does? Does it sync the movie library or just the watched tags? And does it also "clean" the library on trakt if the movie is no longer in the MBS library?

The plugin doesn't support those two features yet. It'll mark items watched if you watch them, or mark them watched/unwatched if you manually toggle them. However it doesn't mass sync watch states to trakt.tv.

steve1977

Got it. Would love to log this as a feature request. Would be really fantastic to sync my movie library (with trakt collection). There is a xbmc plugin doing this, so maybe an area to borrow some code? Shall I open a feature request or shall we limit it to this thread?