No additional Skins in Emby for kodi

Michael_Schmitz

im85288

Oki, give me a quick moment. Will disable the beta repo which I totally forgot to do. My bad.

No worries, I'm about 99.99999999999999999999991 % sure that's what others are doing and complaining about. I've given clear instructions about this in my skin thread (which I wouldn't have expected you to see) but the others I really would have hoped they would read about it there first.

Angelblue05

I cannot explain it..... I have uninstalled the beta repo, so in stable repo, it says 1.1.04 which is still marked as incompatible. Yet I took the zip from the stable repo directly, installed it from zip and no problem..... the hell.

• Like 1

im85288

I cannot explain it..... I have uninstalled the beta repo, so in stable repo, it says 1.1.04 which is still marked as incompatible. Yet I took the zip from the stable repo directly, installed it from zip and no problem..... the hell.

That is strange, it may be confused now that you've had both beta and stable on the same Kodi install. But yeah that is bizarre. Thanks for looking into though :)

• Like 1

StealthDefender

Why is this so uncomfortable since the release of isengard, i dont get it!

I have activate the skin without to be compatible and it works!

Only the update now dont work!

Its a shame if this wonderful skin wont be functional any more on helix.

Hope openelec push their isengard stable soon in the way!

Greetz Stealth

im85288

Believe me it's not on purpose :) The amount of questions I've had on it is off the scale. Anyway for some it seems to work, for others not. For me on a fresh install of Kodi where I only install the stable repo I have seen no problems.

You could though just install the zip directly as Angel did because there will not be (many) more releases past version 1.1.04

• Like 2

Angelblue05

np, I do my part ;) I do believe you are right however, it's like Kodi remembers Beta repo somehow and marks the build as incompatible in stable. I have never had beta repo installed on my firetv stick and it shows up fine for isengard. On my test machine, I have beta repo installed. Uninstalled it, restarted Kodi, installed stable and still is marked as incompatible for Isengard. 

Edited by Angelblue05