Add filter for missing metadata

steve1977

steve1977

Would be great to have a filter or something alike that allows to show whether the movie is associated with an TMDB ID and also whether it has posters, backdrop, etc. Right now, we have the items, but they are not sufficient if you have hundred of movies. Thanks for considering!

• Like 2

You guys know you can already see missing backdrops and images within the edit interface. Just edit any item and on the left hand side, if the item is missing a backdrop, it will show you a little red or orange image next to the name.

steve1977

Thanks, I am aware of this. The issue / feature request I have is twofold:

1) I would love to also have an "icon" for those movies that miss the IMDB/TMDB ID

2) Would love to have a "filter setting" to only show those that miss (for example) backdrops.

The problem I have with the current way is that I have hundreds of movies and takes me a long time to figure out, which movies miss backdrops (by manually scrolling through the list). Also, the "icon" is not being displayde in case of long movie names.

I would definitely love to see this feature.

The ability to filter all the way from missing art to missing metadata (eg. Plot, Cast, etc)  would be fantastic. I have a rather large collection and some of the more obscure older shows don't have episode descriptions online, this would make it incredibly easy to identify these shows / episodes and manually enter the missing metadata.

I currently keep Metabrowser running along side MBS purely for it's filtering ability, along with episode thumb extraction to season folder and season fanart selection.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
steve1977

I somehow remember that I have seen a screenshot that allows filtering out movies without IMDB ID. Is my memory correct and will this see the master branch soon?

steve1977

I did, but didn't see it. can you post a link please.

* edited * I didn't find the blog, but I did find out that it is already implemented (under filter advanced). Thanks a lot!!!

Edited by steve1977