DLNA display of latest

Johan Potgieter

Johan Potgieter

Is there any way to change the default behavior via DLNA to show the episode image and name in the Latest section. This is very confusing as you have no idea what show it is. Is there any plugin I can use to change the image to the show image or to have the show name appear anywhere for easy identification.

Thank in advance.

Edited by Johan Potgieter

Johan Potgieter

On the web interface it shows the series image. On the WDLive it shows an image related to the episode and the episode title. From this you can't infer what Series this episode belongs too. Is there any way to show the series image instead of the episode image?

• Like 1

Johan Potgieter

I have seen a few requests like this before. Are there any plans to change this in the future?

• 1 month later...
bille2021

Would also love to know if this will change. This and no option to filter only Unwatched shows will keep my wife on Plex. The performance of Emby and most of the interface is way better than Plex, but its too frustrating to have to filter through all your watched content to find unwatched shows.

I see in other posts that the option used to exist to filter by unwatched. Does anyone know what the last version that supported that was?