Upcoming episodes not displaying properly

NANO SHELL

NANO SHELL

I am having a minor issue with EMBY Server displaying episodes yet to be aired in the 'Upcoming' tab.

If i am using the android app it shows all unaired episodes perfect but when using server from any browser, it only shows one show (Ballers). Just wondering how to get all episodes showing. Not sure if a log file is needed as it isn't a particular date.

EMBY SERVER version 3.0.5675.1

EMBY FOR ANDROID version 2.3.53

post-22984-0-10935900-1437297463_thumb.png

post-22984-0-66873700-1437297490_thumb.png

• Like 1

Danee

I'm seeing this on 3.0.5675.1 as well, upcomming is not shown in the iOS clients or MBT so can't check any other then the webclient.

browned

Same here, web client using IE, Chrome, and Edge all missing a number of shows. Android app displaying all perfectly.

Server 3.0.5675.1

Android App 2.3.53

browned

Same here, web client using IE, Chrome, and Edge all missing a number of shows. Android app displaying all perfectly.

Server 3.0.5675.1

Android App 2.3.53

Oh no, Android app 2.3.79 now displays the same as the web client :-(

• 3 weeks later...
browned

Quick question.

Is this fixed in Dev edition yet? thinking of installing a second server to see what is coming up and also testing some of the new TV features.

First up love the app. bought it for myself, wife, kids and our niece for their Windows tablets :D

Same question as above with the fall shows coming up its nice to have them all listed not some of them. Is there a timeframe for when this will be fixed?

Hey guys, had the same problem for some months now with the same TV shows never showing up in the 'Upcoming' list.

They are:

The Last Ship (US TNT)

Dominion (US SyFy)

Witnesses (UK Channel 4)

Jordskott (UK ITV Encore)

Any ideas why these never show up, even if I remove the folders from my folder, rescan my library and then re-add the folders and rescan they never show up in the upcoming TV list!

Have checked dates and time formats etc so out of ideas.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Happy2Play

I see the same, the same few every week don't show up.  (Mythbusters, Zoo, Rogue, The Whispers)   I don't see any difference in the ones that work and the ones that don't metadata wise.

Defiance from Friday

55d91c84368e8_friday.jpg

55d91ca02d499_episode.jpg

55d91cb1894ad_series.jpg

Web Client

Version 3.0.5713.0

No change here either with latest beta Version 3.0.5713.0.  Series like Beauty and the Beast and Teen Wolf never show upcoming episodes. The only way I can view upcoming episodes is by using the Google Chrome MB Upcoming extension.

It might just be the limit. They both set a limit of how many upcoming episodes to return. Other than that I can promise it is the same because it is the same api they are both using.

Happy2Play

I know there is a limit but that use to only affect the following weeks episodes.  The day before, current day, and day after use to show properly before  v3.0.5675.1.

browned

It might just be the limit. They both set a limit of how many upcoming episodes to return. Other than that I can promise it is the same because it is the same api they are both using.

I have 5 shows upcoming, all in September. Nothing has been listed in August since the upgrade to v3.0.5675.1.

None of the shows have more than one episode showing, one show is running now and the only episode showing is season final at the end of September.

In my opinion it's not yet working completely as it should.

I think that shows that were known on the server and showed upcomming information before a specific point in time (update to v3.0.5675.1 ?) are now not showing information anymore (in my case I had little shows on my system, only The Big Bang Theory, Agent's of Shield, both starting again in September)

Shows added after that specific point in time show up good, I've added two, Gotham and Guardians of the Galaxy and both show (mulitiple) comming episodes, late September (21 and 26) and if I remember correctly TBBT starts earlier.

@@Luke, it depends on metadata? Is there anything we can delete to force renewel of the upcomming information?

Thanks!

Edited by Danee

browned

My previous post didn't make much sense on rereading it. A picture may help.

Ray Donovan is running now. But nothing until the final episode in late September. Prior to the 3.0.5675.1 update all episodes displayed correctly. Nothing has changed this end with the metadata, it must be working to display the last show in the series. Also recently added show Mr Robot does not display anything.

If it is working correctly for others what can we do to force a refresh of the data?

Scaled this down to 25%, all shows are in September.

post-173-0-63342800-1440355151_thumb.jpg

Happy2Play

Where is the information coming from?  Legends is appearing 9/01/15 but doesn't start until 11/02/15 and shows episode 2. 

IMDB list episode 1 on 25 Aug nothing for episode 2

TVDB list episode 1 on 02 Nov

TNT list episode 1 on 02 Nov

TMDB not listed

55da2850badc7_future.jpg

Same issue with Minority Report

TVDB says 9/28/15

55da3cae38ec8_future2.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play