Web client LiveTV problems

Chuck

Chuck

Emby Version 3.0.5675.1

EmbyTV

HDHomeRun PRIME

When attempting to access a show on LiveTV with the web client, the screen takes a huge amount of time to bring the show up, if at all.  Then, if it does come up, it typically freezes within a second or two.

Note, this is with non-copy protected channels (e.g. local channels), and the FireTV client seems to have no issues with bringing up the shows.

Most of the time, tuners are being taken and released as expected, regardless of the show showing up in the web client.  However, there seems to be some inconsistency if one tuner has been taken and released.  Attempting to watch a different channel after the failed attempt seems to not take a tuner.

transcode1.txt

transcode2.txt

transcode3.txt

transcode4.txt

transcode5.txt

transcode6.txt

server1.txt

server2.txt

server3.txt

Chuck

Yep, I understand that.  But, it's taking much longer than it use to, if it actually does start.  I've waited as much as 2min before giving up, and if it freezes, it doesn't pick up after a substantial wait.

Also, the Windows Phone App is generating Error: Unknown Error, I've started a thread in the Windows Phone App section, http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/23470-livetv-error-unknown-error/ that may be related.

Edited by Chuck

it will take longer with the new HLS-based playback but it will be more reliable once it starts, though it should still start within 10 seconds. when it doesn't start, capture that and we'll debug it. could very well be due to not having open tuners though based on your issues reported yesterday.

Chuck

Actually, I've been watching that, and there are open tuners.  Will spend some time with it later and post new logs.