Help - Theme Activation Bug

ytsejam

So, I got a MB3 key a couple months ago, and installed the Centrality Theme.

Today after a MB3 update, I'm getting this message "Centrality Trial Period Has Ended, if you enjoy..."

Like I said, I have the MB3 key. No idea how to fix it. Plz help.

Edited by ytsejam

Good day,

Throg the dev of the theme not active at the moment (busy with other issue), and his theme/s need to be update to work with latest build.

Best at the moment to use themes that have "active" dev, they are free and paid one at the moment. As this temp solution till none-active dev of a theme you use get active again.

PS: MB3 key only will help here for plugin that offers for that, the theme you using need another key, if you have the key for it, put it in the box for MB2 at the help menu at the mb3 server dashboard.

My best

ah, I better go to sleep, I even do not understand what I typed above.

:D

That theme is premium and will require you to register it directly.  But, as Abo so eloquently said, you should consider some other themes as those will be falling behind the times until Throg get's back here to update them.

Ok guys, thanks a lot, I'll look for other themes.

Just one question, when you say "register it directly" you mean I need to send my MB3 key to Thorg?

Thanks again

Logos302

I believe they mean that they have there own registration/key that you plug in.  They are not licked to the MB3 purcahse key in the same way that other plug-ins are.

Hi, All!  Loving MB3C&T!

I post here because my issue is identical to ytsejam's, however the much appreciated answers in this thread have still left me a bit confused...

I may just be a bit thick atm or something but...Could someone explain in more detail about this?  I also purchased (what I thought was the Roc theme) but am still stuck in trial mode. However, upon re-reading my key email, noticed this part: 

You have registered the following features to date:

mbsupporter

Thanks again,
The Media Browser Team

So does this mean that I did not in fact purchase the Theme? And how do I go about rectifying this, if that's even possible?  I would love to contribute more to this procject, because it's HIGHLY deserved and owed, but money is tight, so...

yardameus

Ok guys, thanks a lot, I'll look for other themes.

Just one question, when you say "register it directly" you mean I need to send my MB3 key to Thorg?

Thanks again

That means you have to purchase the theme from the developer (Throg) which you can do in the web client plug-in catalog.  There is a paypal link when viewing the theme.

Thanks, yardameus

I thought that is what I did, but evidently not.  I guess what confused me was the fact that my roc theme trial had already run out and was crashing MC so I donated... and It stopped crashing and theme went back into trial LOL

thanks for the help :)

:edit to reflect correct name.

Edited by Ziggy74
  • Like 1