No Guide Data

mediacowboy

mediacowboy

With the latest server, 3.0.5667.6. I am not getting in guide data. I have tried this from Chrome on two different machine's as well as a alpha app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin I have even done multiple refresh's. I am able to see the channel's and suggestions just not the guide. Any Idea. The guide even sees that I should have 255 channels.

post-348-0-50286300-1436911151_thumb.png

Also once I click on the Guide I am unable to click on anything else. I have to hit the back button on the browser and then refresh to regain control.

Edited by mediacowboy

mediacowboy

I'll try to repeat today without anyone on the server

mediacowboy

Here the log is. I did a restart before retesting and the guide refresh and library refresh were still happen but the tv guide has the same issue.

This is what a channel looks like.

post-348-0-61524900-1436976880_thumb.png

server-63572555179.txt

post-348-0-72039400-1436976781_thumb.png

Edited by mediacowboy

drakus72
	Program data path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
	System.Net.WebException
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-07-15 11:08:02.1371 Error - App: Error getting programs for channel Galavision Cable Network
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5667.6
	Command line: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	Processor count: 8
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException

You are getting a bad gateway 502 code from the remote server for some reason. 

mediacowboy

May have been a bad password how I missed typed it more than once idk. I really did it and now it is taking forever for a refresh guide.

drakus72

Yes, it only pulls about 10 channels at a time i think. Even with 74 OTA channels it is a little slow, but I run it once a day while I am sleeping, so no biggy.

Glad you got it figured out.

91esprit

I just loaded EMBYTV for the first time today and I think I am getting the same problem.

SUGGESTIONS is fully populated.

CHANNELS is fully populated but

GUIDE is empty.

I can watch any channel by selecting in CHANNELS.

I have not tried to record yet.

• Like 1

91esprit

I just checked again and now everything works!

Either healed up on its own or it took time to download EPG data.

I love it! It's exactly what I've been looking for!

Thanks

mediacowboy

Refresh guide complete just fine.

738de04ccd3ed46009aa00e63deb2057.jpg

Edited by mediacowboy

mediacowboy

I did notice I am still receiving 502 errors. I don't know why.

mediacowboy

Any other ideas anyone? I have uninstalled EmbyTV completely. Deleted all emby TV dll, configuration, and storage directory. The reinstalled the app and set it up as a new install. Everything but the guide is working. Which is fine for quick tv on the news or something but not great (read waf) for recording TV.

rkulagow

Can you send me an email to rkulagow@gmail.com with your Schedules Direct account information? I don't need your password, just your account name.

I can see if there's something on the server that's not liking what's happening.

But none of my code generates a 502 as a response, so it may take some digging.

mediacowboy

Thank you @@rkulagow for looking at the server for me. It appears that everything is working correctly on his end. I just did a refresh of channels in my two tuners. I will do a refresh to see if that helps. If not any other ideas?

mediacowboy

Okay, so I think I figured out the issue. Maybe. I changed how far out the guide should grab from 14 days, which is what I like, to auto. After doing that I am able to have live TV Guide again. I will do more testing later and change the length by a day and refresh and see when it breaks.

Edited by mediacowboy