unable to logout

gillmacca

gillmacca

This use to work, so do not know why it no longer works. I am running latest dev version of the server and 2.09 roku version.

I have 2 users connect to my emby account. The NowTV box use to show a login screen at startup, but now just loads up the last user. 

I have 'remember me' set to No for that user.

I have tried 'change server' (Sign Out still doesn't work), rebooting the nowtv box, and even reinstalling the app

edit: Just tried using the web client (via forums link), and it is doing the same thing. It is automatically selecting the other user, and not giving me an option to select which user

edit: I have just noticed that with the second user, in the dashboard under 'Emby username/email', I have the same username entered as I do on the first user. Is this the correct set-up, or should it be different?

Edited by gillmacca

gillmacca

Just to let you know I've fixed it. Had to log out of Emby Connect.

Obviously does not work with multiple users

How did you do that? The regular logout at the bottom of the home screen should do that, no?

gillmacca

The logout button does nothing. When I re-enter the app after trying to logout, the app gets stuck on retrieving.

I managed to log out by selecting 'change server', and then logging out of emby connect on the server selection screen