ROC 1.0.8.6 **NOW LIVE**

leedavies

leedavies

Small patch release with a few bug fixes some visual tweaking:

• Poster view now supports vertical scrolling
  • Genres and Directors now share the same screen space, alternating like MPAA/IMDB ratings
  • Coverflow item overlap reduced a little so covers slightly more visible
  • Backdrops working for recently added links
  • Per-folder settings inheritance working correctly

It's there now...

• Like 1

Still getting the not responding error when opening mbc. Crystal is still needed to let mbc with roc theme startup without this error.

Is this per folder settings that I now have set the view settings like backdropthumb enabled/disabled for each seriesfolder Seperate? Can this be turned off some where? I don't like that option at all.

Edited by heula

leedavies

Still getting the not responding error when opening mbc. Crystal is still needed to let mbc with roc theme startup without this error.

Is this per folder settings that I now have set the view settings like backdropthumb enabled/disabled for each seriesfolder Seperate? Can this be turned off some where? I don't like that option at all.

MB has a "sync views" option which I presume is still there in MB3.  If you turn that off, views don't get sync'd at that level for that media type.

If you're still getting the startup error unless Crystal is in place, DELETE both the ROC and Crystal plugins, then download ROC and you should be fine.  

MB has a "sync views" option which I presume is still there in MB3.  If you turn that off, views don't get sync'd at that level for that media type.

If you're still getting the startup error unless Crystal is in place, DELETE both the ROC and Crystal plugins, then download ROC and you should be fine.  

Deleting both themes and reinstalling works and is solved now.

That sync option I have never heard off. Ass long as I use MB and that is a pretty long time now it has always worked for me but when things were changed after ROC 1.0.8.0 it doesn't. If I go back from 1.0.8.6 to 1.0.8.0 all my views are correct again  and when I change a view it is taken over for the rest to in that ehs at that level.

Where can I find that Sync option to turn off. I cant find it anywhere in the settings.

Edited by heula

leedavies

Deleting both themes and reinstalling works and is solved now.

That sync option I have never heard off. Ass long as I use MB and that is a pretty long time now it has always worked for me but when things were changed after ROC 1.0.8.0 it doesn't. If I go back from 1.0.8.6 to 1.0.8.0 all my views are correct again  and when I change a view it is taken over for the rest to in that ehs at that level.

Where can I find that Sync option to turn off. I cant find it anywhere in the settings.

It used to be a setting in the MediaBrowserService.xml file (I think).  I imagine it's an MBC thing, so @@ebr is the man to ask.

Lee, The update 1.0.8.6 is not showing in the MediaBrowser Classic configurator (same thing for Crystal)

I don't know if it's an own local issue or it's happening for everybody.

(The installed Crystal version it's 1.0.8.0 and 1.0.8.2 for ROC)

Cheers

Edited by teodorin

leedavies

Lee, The update 1.0.8.6 is not showing in the MediaBrowser Classic configurator (same thing for Crystal)

I don't know if it's an own local issue or it's happening for everybody.

Cheers

Make sure you're running the latest MBC 3.0.96.0 and you'll see ROC

I'm talking with Eric and Luke about why the Crystal update isn't live.  It seems sometime since the last Crystal update a few days ago, they introduced a 10Mb plugin DLL limit (I don';t believe anyone was told about this) and that's why the new Crystal update isn't live - it's a 15Mb DLL.  IT's been this size for the last 6 or 7 releases.

Either they have to sort their recently-imposed limit, or I've got more work to do making the DLL smaller.

I'm not impressed.

It used to be a setting in the MediaBrowserService.xml file (I think).  I imagine it's an MBC thing, so @@ebr is the man to ask.

Ebr does know about this issue and I have uploaded some images to show him what I ment. After that no news from him about this.

It defenetly is a roc issue. But only with thumb view. When I change to any other view like detail the choosen settings are set for everything like it supposed too.

So now I have switched to detail view I see another issue with un- aired items. They show up with a watched status icon in the text and on the episode thumb it says new instead of future.

Is it possible to make the text for future episode green like the future icon. That way it is easier tonsee this episode is in the future.

Also in detail view and poster view I'm missing the clearart.

Earlier already requested. Can we have an option for disabling backdropthumb and all other enable disable options in posterview and allmother views that don't have this yet. Thumbview could be an example that has all these options.

Can the dark frame around the episode thumb be removed. It makes no sense there.

Thanks

ROC%20Detail%20view.jpg

Roc%20Detail%20view%203.jpg

ROC%20Detail%20view%202.jpg

Edited by heula

Make sure you're running the latest MBC 3.0.96.0 and you'll see ROC

I'm talking with Eric and Luke about why the Crystal update isn't live.  It seems sometime since the last Crystal update a few days ago, they introduced a 10Mb plugin DLL limit (I don';t believe anyone was told about this) and that's why the new Crystal update isn't live - it's a 15Mb DLL.  IT's been this size for the last 6 or 7 releases.

Either they have to sort their recently-imposed limit, or I've got more work to do making the DLL smaller.

I'm not impressed.

I'm not impressed either.

We didn't change anything and not tell you.

• Like 1

Yes, you're right. I download from the web the MBC 3.0.96.0 and ROC is updated. (With the prior MBC version was not possible update the MBC, neither with Release, beta or dev)

Neither do I why the 10Mb limit. Good Themes application (for me the best ones) as you do, might need more size to improved them.

I admire your work and every day you improve your themes.

Cheers 

Decided to post this in this thread, I created a separate one..

Version 1.0.8.6, looks great, but noticed a few issues

1 - If in detail view and highlight a movie the backdrop is showing. I then select that movie and go back to list view; the back drop is no longer showing. I have to move of the movie and back to see the Backdrop. Other views are OK

2 - Detail view does not show numbers in the list.

3 - Get a registration error if I start MBC, and immediately enter a collection. It does not happen if I wait for a while..

gutterpunk13

OK I like this theme enough that I'm going to drop the cash to purchase it. However, I am still having the strange error with the theme music where it will play only a select few of the theme songs.

Is there a way I can reset my media browser classic and ROC theme to default settings in case there is a setting I have changed that is conflicting with somthing and causing the problem?

Also, does anyone know an easy way to turn down or normalize the volume of the theme songs? I would rather have ambient background themes, than loud songs that scare you awake at night.

Thanks! And I love this theme!

Edited by gutterpunk13